Sunday, September 16, 2007

newer becomes new

so now we are officially moved into our newer house. "new house" is now "old house." and "newer house" is now "new house." i know it is all very confusing. maybe not as confusing as trying to walk around the place, though. there are boxes everywhere, and we all slept on living room floor last night. that was kinda fun, though. the floor is hard and makes a good sound when you stomp on it. mom loves that, because she has a headache.

oh! something else that makes good noise is my drum kit! my friends from church gave it to me a long time ago, but there was no room for it before. but now that i have my room all to myself (once the boxes clear out a little), there is room for my drums. yay!




dad and elisabeth put them together as a surprise for me, while i was visiting my cousins for a few days in oklahoma. their house was really super fun as usual, but the second night i woke up and thought i was lost.

as you can see, my room is fun colors, thanks to grandma and papa, and i have a plant!

No comments: