Wednesday, December 31, 2008

hey, it's been a while!


in case you were all wondering, my dad and i got back to arkansas safe and sound, like two weeks ago.
my pappy's operations went pretty well, and he is already doing a lot better.

i was a really good helper in texas. i missed my mom and my sister, but i only cried when i saw the road from our airplane, right after we took off, and i thought i was watching them drive away. that was pretty sad.

otherwise, it was really a great time, and i told my dad that lubbock was my favorite place ever in the history of time. i'm not sure we'll be moving there anytime soon, though.

when we flew back to the airport in oklahoma, my mom and my sister, and my aunt and uncle and all my cousins were there to meet us. my cousins all wore hats, because pappy was wearing a hat. i gave elisabeth a big hug and kiss, because i was really glad to see her.

No comments: