Wednesday, August 12, 2009

sparklers and pillow fights and summer things.



i've been having some fun this summer.

most recently, i have been having pillow fights with my dad and elisabeth pretty much every night. we really call them "throwing parties," because we throw pillows at each other. you can't throw them too hard, though, because you'll smash stuff.

another fun thing is that we went to a wedding. nany bought all the boys (my cousins and i) black pants and shirts and ties. everyone said we looked like mormons. the wedding was fun, until i burned my fingers on the sparkler. i grabbed the end, after it was done burning. i didn't think it would still be hot. i had to stick my hand in my glass of ice water during the whole reception.

i go start kindergarten next week. what??

No comments: