Thursday, November 24, 2005

happy hairsgiving!

so! today is thanksgiving, and today is also haircut day!
i had never had a haircut before, and it was getting really really long. it would just flop back down when mom tried to give me a mohawk, and it kinda made my forehead itchy. anyway, mom says to me this morning, "sam, today you and daddy will get haircuts!" and i sit and eat breakfast and watch while dad gets his hairs cut. this way, i know what i am in for. when it is my turn, mom sits me in the sink and starts cutting away. "sam, be still!" she says, and since i assume this means "be as wiggly as possible," i do just that. dad is afraid mom will "stab me with the scissors." i do not like the sound of that, so i am glad when she gets the clippers and decides to cut it with those instead.

anyway, now my hairs are very short, but i look quite handsome, if i say so myself.

i commemorate the whole occasion by pooping in the bathtub during my post-haircut bath. but please do not tell dad, because he is in the shower right now as we speak.

No comments: