1. What time is it: 4:50pm
2. Name: Samuel
3. Nickname: Sam!
4. Piercings: one time I cut my finger and had to get a Scooby doo bandaid!
5. What is the most recent movie you've seen in a theater? Madagascar! I really even paid attention for about half an hour before I wanted to run up and down the aisle and yell and stuff. Mom and dad would not let me.
6. eye color: bluey greeny
7. Place of birth: St. Edwards. They tell me it was a crazy few days.
8. Favorite FOOD: Burger! I love a good burger, any time of day. I would eat them for breakfast if they would let me. I am also a fan of grapes. Red, black, green, whatever!
9. Ever been to Africa: Where is Africa?? I know I have been to 15 states, though! Arkansas, Oklahoma, Kansas, Colorado, Missouri, Illinois, Indiana, Tennessee, Mississippi, Alabama, Georgia, florida, south Carolina, new mexico, texas
10. Ever been toilet papering (rolling): no. mom says that is BAD.
11. Love someone so much it made you cry: I love homestar runner so much that it makes me cry when mom and dad say I can not watch it.
12. Been in a car accident: no way. Scary! but my cousins were in the car when nany backed into the big yellow thing at walmart.
13. Croutons or bacon bits: BURGER
14. Favorite day of the week: ummmmm I like them all!
15. Favorite restaurant: donalds! Burger!
16. Favorite Flower: the ones that smell good and do not have bees in them
17. Favorite sport to watch: curling. Swish swish swish swish!
18. Favorite drink? Applejuice. Hands down!
19. Favorite ice cream: I am not really an ice cream fan. Mom and dad took me to braums, and I wanted a coke instead.
20. Disney or Warner Brothers: Disney! I went to his world a few months ago.
21. Favorite fast food restaurant: donalds!
22. What color is your bedroom carpet: the same as the rest of the house. Speaking of carpet, there is another big stain, because I unloaded a whole bunch of barf on it last night! My stomach hurt, and I told mom. Then it just came flying out of my mouth.
23. How many times you failed your driver's test: oooh, driving! That sounds fun. I have driven a big van, but it was not technically legal.
24. Before this one, from whom did you get your last e-mail: the last comment on my blog was a mean one. I erased it.
25. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? Do they take credit cards at the arcade in the mall?
26. What is your bedtime? It is supposed to be 8:30, but I try and make it not happen as much as possible.
27. Favorite TV show: becky! (home movies) or veggie tales.
28. Last person you went to dinner with: dad and nany
29. Ford or Chevy: what?
30. What is your favorite color? Red! Yes! Red!
31. How many tattoos do you have? I specialize in making my own tattoos with a pen. Usually lines.
32. How many pets do you have: I like to think that thunder and b’elanna and Minnie pearl are my dogs.
33. Which came first the chicken or the egg? I will have to think about this one for a while. I have a toy chicken. Maybe I will ask him.