Thursday, August 24, 2006

mid-america

we tried to figure out why they call it "mid-america" museum, but finally we gave up and decided we did not really care. it is a fun enough place that they can call it whatever they want, as far as i am concerned.

i roared like a lion.

i played in this place with lots of mirrors, and at one point i forgot which one was the real me and smacked into the glass with my face. it did not hurt very much. mostly it made me mad. but otherwise, the mirrors were a good time!

i also saw myself looking really weird in these other mirrors. but dad looks even weirder than me!

i touched some animal poop. this is fake poop. real poop is yucky, and we do not touch that!






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow Sam that looks like fun! I love those mirror things, except for the whole seeing ME part.