Sunday, July 06, 2008

another 4th of July








this year, the fourth of july was pretty fun again. i was not as scared of everything as i was last year, but eventually the noisy fireworks did get to me a little bit.

my dad and i went to buy fireworks from miss marsha and mr. justin, at my school, and they were pretty glad to see me. they are really nice, so i liked seeing them too. i picked out a tank and some party poppers and some parachute guys. dad picked out some big ones that were way too loud.

then we went to our friends darien and jadon and their mom and dad's house and ate food and ran through the sprinkler and jumped on the trampoline and set off fireworks. britney bought some really long sparklers that were pretty fun, and she let us kids all have one. mom had to run around by elisabeth, making sure she was not setting herself or someone on fire, but she had time to take a couple shots of me. i am very careful with the fireworks.

this is my friend avie. she will be four like me in august. today i told my mom that i am going to marry avie. she said, "wait, i thought you were going to marry kylee?" and i told her that no, i changed my mind. we will get married when avie is 44. mom said that is just fine with her.

No comments: