Saturday, October 11, 2008

amy and painting and saying weird stuff.

so, i have been thinking a lot about the future. for instance, when i am a teenager, my voice will be different. mom and i discussed this a while ago, but i keep thinking about it and bringing it back up. also, i told mom that i want a mustache. why? because i like mustaches. or maybe i will have a whole beard and a mustache. i will definitely be more hairy when i get older. i will get lots of leg hair and chest hair when i am about 65. also, when i turn five, on november 26ith, i will be 4 years older than elisabeth for one whole day. until she turns 2 on the 27ith. i think that my mom has been enjoying these conversations, because they make her laugh a lot.

i am in a new class at my school, where me and about 10 girls learn about letters and math. it is a special class for the smart kids, but my dad said i should not tell people that. i go to that class every day from 3:00-3:30. Mr. Justin thinks i am pretty smart. the other day, he asked us to write the letter A, and i wrote A, B, C, D, and E, until i ran out of paper.

my hamster, amy, is getting really big. here are new pictures of her.

and this is my new favorite hobby. elisabeth and i got to paint the other day, and i keep begging to paint some more. my mom just looks really tired when i ask if we can paint again, every 45 minutes or so.

No comments: