Wednesday, April 04, 2007

charlie brown



i do not think i ever told you that my new favorite thing is charlie brown. he is a funny guy, and a lot of people call him "blockhead." i like to call people 'blockhead' now, so if i call you that, remember that it is a term of endearment.

my dad used to read charlie brown books when he was a kid, and so now we read them together! i also watch the movies. Snoopy Come Home and A Boy Named Charlie Brown are my favorites, followed closely by the Charlie Brown Christmas special. Dad said Netflix might be calling soon to ask for their movies back. i refuse.

mom even made me a blanket with snoopy and linus and lucy and charlie brown on it! and dad let me play with his collectible charlie brown action figure that our friends jeremy and kathleen bought him a long time ago.

No comments: