Monday, March 26, 2007

Adventure Stop #4: Cousins!


for our final stop, we went down to see my cousins. there are five of them, and it is a really really really good time to go to their house.

we played with swords. we jumped on the trampoline. i drove isaac down to the pond in the tractor, and then the battery died, so we got stuck! then the new battery made it go super fast, so i could not steer right, and i ran into the fence. nobody got hurt, though. apparently it is just a kids' tractor.

here is a picture of the seven of us! rachel is almost ten, jacob is almost seven, becky is almost six, daniel just turned three, isaac just turned one, and then of course there are my sister and me.

FINALLY, we went home to see daddy at new house in rogers. i had a whole lot of fun on my trip, but i was really really really really super glad to see my dad.

i fell asleep in the car on the way home.
the end.

No comments: