Thursday, March 15, 2007

worst thing EVER


so, i do not know if you can tell from this picture, but i got a hair cut yesterday.

mom put a garbage bag around my neck and taped it there, and she got the clippers going. it was okay for most of the back, but it got close to my ear and made this loud noise, and i flipped completely out. i howled and screamed, and there was snot running out of my nose, and i went to wipe the snot, and i got hair and snot on my hands. the more i wiped, the more hair i got all over the place.

she called my dad so he could talk to me and calm me down, but really it was a trick so she could cut the bottom part and over my ears with scissors while i talked to him. i told dad to not let her cut my neck. she did not cut my neck, but the whole experience was pretty much the worst thing that has ever happened to me. not really, but that is what mom says i acted like. she said she was also afraid that someone was going to call the cops or something, because i sounded like i was being tortured. well, it was torture. maybe calling the cops is not a bad idea. next time i hear the clippers, i am calling 911.

No comments: